1. With well over 100 breweries in our great state - go grab a frosty cold one on a hot day at Day Block, Lyn Lake, and Bad Weather Brewery just to name a few!
2. The Twin Cities is filled with tons of local music and venues - hit up a show at the electric Cedar Cultural Center or the famous First Avenue!
3. Visit the Science Museum of Minnesota, see a film in the Omnitheatre, and stop at Candyland for a sweet treat afternoon!
4. Join your community for a classic family movie in the park at Lake Harriet!
5. Take the kiddos out for a day at the wonderful Como or Minnesota State Zoo!
6. Try your luck at the Canterbury Horse Track!
7. Take in a show at one of the famous theaters - The Guthrie or Ordway!
8. The land of 10,000 lakes has some of its most beautiful and popular ones right within the city limits!
9. Twin Cities Pedal Pub rides are another fun way to see our cities and have a blast sharing!
10. Don't forget to cheer on our Minnesota Twins and Saint Paul Saints at their new stadiums!