July 11, 2016
1. With well over 100 breweries in our great state - go grab a frosty cold one on a hot day at Day Block, Lyn Lake, and Bad Weather Brewery just to name a few!
2. The Twin Cities is filled with tons of local music and venues - hit up a show at the electric Cedar Cultural Center or the famous First Avenue!
3. Visit the Science Museum of Minnesota, see a film in the Omnitheatre, and stop at Candyland for a sweet treat afternoon!
4. Join your community for a classic family movie in the park at Lake Harriet!
5. Take the kiddos out for a day at the wonderful Como or Minnesota State Zoo!
6. Try your luck at the Canterbury Horse Track!
7. Take in a show at one of the famous theaters - The Guthrie or Ordway!
8. The land of 10,000 lakes has some of its most beautiful and popular ones right within the city limits!
9. Twin Cities Pedal Pub rides are another fun way to see our cities and have a blast sharing!
10. Don't forget to cheer on our Minnesota Twins and Saint Paul Saints at their new stadiums!
Embrace "The North"
October 8, 2015
Yoga - The Art of Forced Silence & Peace
August 11, 2015
Hey, Homeowners! These Little-Known Tax Deductions Can Save You Thousands
March 22, 2016
Meet Jacob & the Dreams Behind IntroverTravels
July 18, 2018
MUST Do's Before Summer Ends!
Should I Buy Now or Wait Until Next Year?
February 18, 2016
2016 Word of the Year
January 15, 2016
25 Things to Add to Your #MNBucketList for December
December 16, 2015
5 Holiday Hosting Disasters and How to Avoid Them
November 12, 2015
A Great Minnesota Get-Together
September 3, 2015
New Financing Option for Low to Moderate Income Buyers
August 25, 2015
July 2018 (1)
July 2016 (1)
March 2016 (1)
February 2016 (1)
January 2016 (1)
December 2015 (1)
November 2015 (1)
October 2015 (1)
September 2015 (1)
August 2015 (2)
July 2015 (2)
MN Bucket List